If you run a windows computer you’ll know like many others than, after a while your system will in doubt start running slow. Most people will restart their computer to remove and idle processes. But if there’s a simpler way, why restart every time windows decides it doesn’t like you today?
1. Right click on an empty spot on your desktop and select New -> Shortcut.
2. Type: “%windir%\system32\rundll32.exe advapi32.dll,ProcessIdleTasks” in the box.
3. Click Next.
4. Give your shortcut a nice name like “Clear Memory”.
5. Click Finish and you’re done.
Now whenever your computer starts running slow click this shortcut to clear out your memory and get your computer running at a normal pace again
Still have problems? It’s recommended to run best registry cleaner to fix and speed your PC!
- clear memory windows 7
- clear ram windows 7
- how to clear ram on windows 7
- windows 7 clear memory without rebooting
- windows 7 clear memory
- how to clear ram in windows 7
- flush memory windows 7
- clean memory windows 7
- how to clear ram on windows 7 without restarting
- how to clear memory on windows 7