April 8, 2011
Even though Microsoft might have expected its users to report errors that take place on the system, some users may find it rather annoying to get the Error Reporting notification every single time an error occurs and Windows is unable to handle it. Some users may simply want to skip the message at all without having to click on No again and again. Well, fortunately, there are ways to do this and one of the ways is to tweak the Windows registry. This will disable the Error Reporting tool so that it won’t appear any longer in the future. However, it is always best to back up the current registry before attempting to tweak it.
- disable ie 8 error reporting
- privacy report internet explorer 8
- ie disable privacy report
- how to stop window ie reporting
- how to stop error reports posting on explorer
- how to disable privacy report on ie
- how to disable error reporting for IE
- how do i disable sending error reports internet explorer
- ErrorReporting internet explorer
- disable sending error report ie8
March 7, 2011
Having problems with Firefox consuming, too much system memory, than you are the right place we have a simple solution for you. Firefox ram consumption can be ease lover down. Go to the Firefox address bar and type in about:config. If you got massage “This might void your warranty” you click on I`ll be careful, I promise! But don’t change nothing else if you not sure what are you doing, because this can make a mess in your browser.
- reduce firefox memory
- firefox ram
- reduce firefox ram
- firefox using too much memory 2011
- how to reduce firefox memory
- firefox too much memory 2011
- firefox memory 2011
- how to reduce firefox memory consumption
- reduce firefox memory consumption
March 5, 2011
Have a problem with opening pages in your favorite web browser, like Firefox. But when you try to open in other browsers like Chrome or IE 9 page display normally, than the problem probably is in Recent History like Cookies and Cache or Firefox DNS cache and the thread option, is that windows register have some issues in that case you can try fixed with Registry Easy.
So the first thing you can do is to Clear cookies and cache history. Click on the tools, and search for the Clear Recent History or just simply push buttons in this order Ctrl + Shift + Del. (more…)
- firefox dns cache
- dns cache firefox
- firefox dns problem
- firefox clear dns cache
- clear firefox dns cache
- firefox dns
- firefox dns problems
- firefox 5 dns cache
- firefox DNS issues
- clear dns cache firefox
October 25, 2009
If you got a lot of bookmarks and password saved in your Firefox and don’t want to loose everything. When formatting, upgrading, downgrading windows or simply get system error and you can access your windows anymore. For this situation it`s advisable to have backup of the Firefox.
In the next few steps i show you how to do that!
-You must have enabled to show hidden folders!
-Then go to “C:\Users\your User Account name\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles”
Copy that file as on the picture but it`s can be different name!
- backup firefox windows 7
- firefox backup windows 7
- how to backup firefox windows 7
- firefox backup windows 7 folder
- backup firefox profile windows 7
- backup furefox manually win 7
- windows 7 firefox back up